Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Forever busy.

Hi guys!
Please bare with me with the posts, I've been extremely busy throughout these two weeks. Exams have finished (for now but still, woo!) and we had two weeks off and in those two weeks I've been non-stop clearing out my old room getting it ready for decoration hopefully this week! It's been so annoying clearing everything out but that's all done so on Saturday I will be going choosing my carpet and getting paint! And painting for the first time, yes, first time. Uni has started this week too, so I'll be crammed with work load again soon EURGH. But I'll try to post as often as I can. And I have no new outfits for you guys yet either *cries* but I'll post a January Favourites this week, promise :) soooo sorry for the delay, I'll be back! x

No comments:

Post a Comment