Tuesday, 23 September 2014

I Believe In Unicorns


You'll rarely see me in red lips. 

I need more Nike trainers. They are the swaggiest things ever. 

T Shirt: ASOS. Jeans: Select. Watch: Michael Kors. Necklace: Topshop. Ring: Primark. Trainers: Nike. 

I have been bad for not posting. SINCERE APOLOGIES.

Thought I'd do an outfit post 'coz I haven't done one in a while. I saw someone wearing this t-shirt but in a light blue colour so I looked on ASOS and they didn't have my size *cries* but lucky me, they had it in white, although it was a small size and I was looking for a size bigger just for that oversized look. I only found the right size in the maternity section so yes guys, this is a maternity t-shirt. No, I am not pregnant ^.^ Paired with jeans, this was the best casual combo' evaaaa. 

I've been having my hair in this style a lot recently. I was inspired by Desi Perkins and it is my faveee hairstyle ever. It keeps the hair out of my face and looks extremely pretty also :)

2 comments: